Thursday, June 26, 2008




Isn't summer great! I love the fresh corn and the long afternoon naps cuddled up with some one you love.

Well we have not heard from the Jensen's at all and they have been in Europe for a week now. It must be going great and they have forgotten all about us because they have to much amazing food to eat and wine to drink. The sights much be fen nominal. They are set to take 9000 picture and give a slide show so pick a comfy chair for that day. Some day soon!

Lindsey is a rebel and will wait until her due date to make her presents known (Grandpa's guess) I'm betting she is a 4th of July baby and Grandma is using a little bit of elementary my dear Watson to deduce that Lindsey will be born on the 1st of July. We've bet $5 dollar subs for lunch on the way up to see the new arrival.

I have a half marathon this weekend with my running mate Deb and it should be a blast. I've made a few fun friends at work that cheer me on and make sure I get my runs at lunch time or else I get grumpy. Who would have thought that I would have enjoyed running so much. Only 12 weeks until the big one and I'm excited because Rob and Shawna are both going to run. It's much more exciting running with buddies.

1 comment:

KIRSTEN said...

Your blog pulls up just fine on my computer. It must have been something with my parent's computer. Anyhow, it looks like you guys are having a GREAT summer. I too love naps and corn on the cob. No news on the newest little Danner? Keep us posted