
What a great day. I love the 4th of July, probably a little more than Christmas. To top it off I have a little Olivia that was born on the 4th.
This year it was especially great. We started out the weekend at Sun Mt. Fun Center and we got our butts kicked by Allison. Brianna bowled a bit but it's not her thing yet. Allison on the other hand was the queen of the place. She killed us at golf with two wholes in one at putt putt golf. Most people live their whole lives and never see a whole in one. She got two at the age of four. The family after ours asked for her name so they can watch he on the LPGA tour when she gets a bit older. As for my golf game well lets day I had some interference with Brianna grabbing my ball and blocking all my shots. I had a double digit score by the end of the first hole. Oh I'm not done then we bowled. Allison desided she was to big for the ramp and was not going to use it. She did help sister get the ramp set up for Brianna to use. So more about bowling... long story short Allie won. Sam and I stopped while we were a head and we all played to ticketed games.
The next morning we got up and went fishing and it was a long day in the boat for the girls. It's really hard to sit still and not make noise when you are four and two years of age. Agian Allie won and she was the only one with a fish. It scared her a bit but she was excited to eat it.
Finally the 4th of July and we had a blast. The day started with our second annual Pet Perade. We got the wagon all decked out and loaded up bags of cand to toss at the croud. Bogart sat out this year. He's 11 now and is getting a big lazy about walking more than, well you know a block. The girls, Sam and I all made the jont on our own. Allison rode her bike the whole way and anounsed that she was ready to take the little wheels off now. What, okay it's been her weekend after all. Once we got home she quickly abandonded that idea only to replace it with "is it time for fireworks?" I can't count how many times she asked that question. We had a BBQ at Sam's with friends and lit fireworks and later watched the show on the Butte. Brianna was a rock star and loved it all as long as I kept my hands over her ears. We all went to bed around 11pm that night and slept like babies. That's it I'm done now. It was a great 4th of July
2 comments:
Way to go Allie! I would still use bumpers at the bowling ally, if they would let me. Long story short ... I suck haha.
Sulema, I absolutely agree with you. The 4th of July is a great holiday, even before my little Livi was born!
Brianna - LOVE LOVE LOVE the outfit!
Post a Comment