
Well here it is! All thing considered I like my Mohawk. It's so much easier to see short pink hair fall out than my own longer black hair. Oh I've had fun with the hair. I suggest it to all cancer patients. Have fun with it. The best part no having to shave the legs and armpits. Nice!
The girls have loved it and want to get mohawks. I opted to get them clip on hot pink hair instead. Tomorrow I get the wigs. It will be nice becasue now it's coming out in large cuncks. All that said I feel great today going into my second treatment. I don't feel like I have cancer. I feel strong and I want to run and play with the girls. I swear the tumor is getting smaller and that makes me smile. Kill the cancer, kill the cancer.
I've been talking with the girls the whole way through this process and they have been great. They are really enjoying having grandma here and having there time with her. Last night Allison and I had a mother daugher night and that was so nice. She loves that alone time with mom. I had such a blast with my big girl. They are both ready to see mom bald. Bri wants a mohawk not so we need to try to convincer other wise. Hot Pink Hawks Rock!



3 comments:
I am jelous I would never have the guts to cut my hair in such a manner otherwise. I believe you have inspirered me a little, so do not be supprised if I have a similiar do.
Chiki
You have more guts then me, and I have gone from super long to super short. I think this style is a keeper :)
Post a Comment