Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Okay this one is for you Kirsten: Tagged

5 Thinks on my "To Do" list:

Home work
Laundry
Home work
Iron Little Dresses
Paint Toe Nails (after more homework)

5 Snack I enjoy:

Chocolate anything
Chips and Salsa
Nachos
Slurpee
Trial Mix

5 Things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire...

Scream and call my whole family
Buy/Pay off my family member each a house
New Cars for everyone
Start a business
Donate to my local schools Art and Music Programs

5 Bad Habits

Biting my nails (Almost done with this habit)
Twirling my hair
Eating sweets
Saying "uhm"
Never giving up

5 Places I have lives

Prineville, OR (Currently)
Gresham, OR
Portland, OR
Willsonville, OR
Montrose, CO

5 Jobs I've had

Sales
Management
Teller
Wait person
Nanny

5 Things people don't know about me

I love having my toes painted
My favorite thing is to wake up on Saturday with my girls and Bogart cuddles up in bed.
I do not like pizza as much as the rest of the world
I'm a runner now. ( I didn't know this one)
I'm actually pretty sensitive

5 Things I want to do before I die

Run/Finish Marathon
Finish School
See Europe
Watch my girls graduate from College
See my girls get married

1 comment:

KIRSTEN said...

Totally off the subject, but I was looking through pictures of when we went to Water World last summer. I cannot believe I actually let myself go out the door in a bathing suit one month after having Livi. AUGH