Sunday, May 4, 2008

We did it!


What a fun little run. Michelle and I ran the Solaire Salmon Run this weekend and it was so fun to be out, runing with my sister.

Michelle was nice enough to let me win by .5 of a second, but the eight year old 100 yards a head of us was not as nice. We started out in the front of the starting line and 10 feet in over a hundred runners passed up. We looked hard core for a few seconds, but we felt like winners all the way. Half the battle is just getting to the race and running it. We had a blast and I think I've got Michelle thinking about a 10k. Next I have the Pacific Crest Half Marathon. WOW!

I never thought that I would even be running 6 let alone 13 miles. It's fun and I'm enjoying learning so much about myself. Allie wants to run with me and she runs up and down the drive way saying "I win." Its so cute, maybe when she's older we'll run together.

1 comment:

KIRSTEN said...

WOW -- looking like a total HOT MAMA!!