What a weekend it was. The girls were in Portland with their dad and had a blast a the beach on Sunday before returning home. Allie tells stories of feeding the sea gulls and finding sea shells, by the sea shore, in Sea Side. Say that one ten times fast!
Mary and Rob have not had the baby yet. But she is grounded once she comes out for being so lake and not calling to let her mom know. ;-) Little joke! If nothing has happened by Wednesday they will induce Mary. Mary is very thankful that she doesn't have to wait for Lindsey to decide to come out on her own or we may not see Lindsey until September.
Michelle and Todd are back from Europe. They have a ton of fun stories to tell. The pictures were kept to a meager 2000. Much better than the 9000 I previously though it would be. They are both happy for the experience, but are enjoying being home where they can understand the language. Plus nothing is quit as nice as sleeping in your own bed.
Oh yah, I promised footage of our walker. As it turns out she gets stage fright and doesn't walk when the camera is on but here is what we got on film.
I on the other hand barely avoided heat stroke on Saturday. Not smart to run in 96 degree heat for 3 hours. NOT my brightest moment and I will not be doing that again. On the bright side 14 miles does not feel much different than 12. Oh yah, and I have a wicked tan (well once the sunburn heals it will be great.)
3 comments:
Go Brianna go. We are so proud of you!! Chiki and I were also pretty smart out in the sun the other day. We went on a 30 mile bike ride in the middle of the day with only 3 bottles of water, one of which the girls used as a watering hose while in the buggy. Oh well, we all survived and have great tans to show for it!!
Mary looks so CUTE prego!! Can't wait to see pictures of the little one!!!
Since it is thursday, does that mean that there is a baby???
Post a Comment