Monday, July 28, 2008

They are back!


Top Left: Michelle Happy on one of many cool streets in Prague

Top Right: The Eifle Tower

Bottom Left: Prague Castle and Church on left side.

Bottom Right: Euro 2008 Soccer Tournament



Oh just wait until you hear about all the fun things they did and experienced in Europe. Michelle and Todd do agree that they had a "tremendous time"-Todd , but there is no place like home. They are now busy working on putting together a slide show to chronicle the trip. We're all glad to have you home.

For the record I still think I won the water balloon fight. I have the bruises to show for it.

5 comments:

KIRSTEN said...

Thanks for the picts. Right now that is the only way I am getting to Europe. Next week, Asia!!

KIRSTEN said...

Just wanted to check in and see how the Danner girls are doing? Have a GREAT weekend!!

KIRSTEN said...

Hey girlies ... where you at???

KIRSTEN said...

How is the newest Danner girl doing?

KIRSTEN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.