Oh this summer was short. We played so much and I ran a ton and did a lot of home work. Through it all I met a nice guy and have made a bunch of new friends and a marshmallow. Allison has started school and Brianna is walking and running every where.
We are all running and this next weekend is the Portland Marathon. Rob, Shauna and I are all out to finish, time is not important just to cross the finish line.
They girls discovered the sprinkles and are generally inseparable. Granted they fight but they laugh, hug and kiss more than they fight. Highlight for the girls have been trips to be beach and playing in the pond and on the farm. It's been a great summer!
1 comment:
YEAH -- cousin has the same onsie as Livi!! Sounds like you girls have had a GREAT summer. As for times with the marathon ... just entering is more then enough to get an applause from me. I refuse to check my own time for 3 miles. YEAH to those of you running!!
Post a Comment