Monday, September 29, 2008

NEW SCHOOL


Oh Allison want to make sure everyone knows that she saw pigs at the pumpkin patch. For those of you that may not know the little men in the pictures are Bill and Zack. Sarah's little boys and they are the same ages as the girls.

Evergreen Christian Academe is the name of the new school that Allison is now attending in Redmond. It sounds hard core but it's just a cute little red school with a great atmosphere and very loving teachers.

The smile says it all. Like I was so excited to start school with all me supplies and the new pack pack I picked out on my own that I cried the second I stepped foot in the door.
But Allison recovered and was ready to play and make friends once she meet her first friend at school Hope. Hope is in the 4 year old preschool class and Allison is in the 3 year old class. More to come on preschool...

1 comment:

KIRSTEN said...

Allie, looks so old in this picture :( The girls are growing up way too fast